Saturday, December 20, 2008

road tripping to oregon!

well im on the road again! but first.. big news! I moved back to my hometown lindon! I love it there and I'm there for good (for awhile at least). Its the best there! I love it so much and the snow is incredible! I love it!
K so now im back on the road... me and my parents are on our way to corvallis oregon to go spend christmas with my grandparents! Im really excited but i cant wait to get there because I havent been out to their house in a long time and it will be fabulous! Right now we are in Burns Oregon which is about 5 hours away in good weather but its supposed to have severe weather warnings all day tomorrow the whole route so who knows how bad the roads will be.
MORE EXCITING NEWS!!!! I get to talk to my sissy in 5 DAYS!!!! YAY!!!! I cant wait to talk to her again!!!!! She sends a weekly email and its usually and epistle but its always good, I get letters usually cause she doesnt have time to email me and my parents but i dont have time to snail mail her so I email!
Well thats it for now! Until later!

No comments: