Thursday, October 2, 2008

this is complicated stuff man!!

So pretty much I really struggle with this whole blog thing... I have zero idea of how to work and and add cute back grounds and fun stuff so sorry everythings so boring but thats life :)

ANY WHOO.... I got my first letter from my sissy :) its so exciting!! I was all upset at first cause my parents said they had gotten a letter from her and I hadnt yet so i wrote one, come to find out that when I went and checked my mailbox lo and behold there was a letter in it :) She told me about her MTC experience and what not and who her companions and are where they are from and where they're going.. which is cool. She told me how much she loved me :) So naturally (of course) I started bawling and what not, but I pulled it together.

So me and my life..... well its pretty simple :) I go to school, do homework, coach CVHS swimming, and eat and sleep. :) ya.... Im taking math 1010, pysch 1010, nutrition 1020, University 1000, and Insitute Choir... I love Institute choir the most though :) Its only once a week which is a total bummer but its so much fun! I am the soprano section leader... which honestly was a shocker cause there are girls in that choir who have been in it for 4 or 5 years and have taken voice lessons and are voice majors and what not.... and then theres me :) Little me who has never taken a voice lesson and whose range is pretty average and voice is good.. not amzing like these other girls.... So yes, shocker, but obviously the teacher heard or saw something he liked...So im not complaining :)

Well... not much more to say.... Im going up to Logan this weekend and Im so excited cause that means I get to see my best friend in the whole world Megan :) I miss her dearly!!! I've thought about breaking into the MTC, no one said anything about breaking in :) Just kidding!! i cant wait till I see Morgan again! Only 1 year 5 months and 21 days :) Until next time friends!!!

No comments: