Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009!!! new year... new fun!!!

Well first off.... IM 19!!!!!!!!!!! yepee!!! I had the best birthday ever... I live at my best friends house in Lindon Utah and she is home for the break so we had a sleepover and then we woke up and her little sister made me birthday breakfast! She is quite the little chef! Home made waffles with vanilla and nutmeg! YUM!!! They were amazing! After breakfast we just kinda goofed around for awhile. Then me and Megan went out to dinner at Zupa's, which is my favorite place to eat EVER! After that.. I went out to the Xango building (my uncle is one of the night security gaurds) and my family and I got to play on the fun floor... it was huge! There were 3 big screens, wii, ddr, pool, ping pong, air hockey, it was pretty much just like a arcade all to ourselves! We had my ice cream bday cake and then I went to go on a blind date with Megan and her boyfriend Chandler and I went with Chandlers best friend Reagan. We had a blast! We went to Salt Lake and watched Bedtime Stories then we were planning on going to watch the ball drop at the Galavin Center but we kinda locked ourselves out of the car so we just celebrated in the parking lot! Which turned out to be just as much fun! So all and all my start to a new year has been great and I can't wait to see how the year turns out!!

No comments: