Tuesday, January 6, 2009

snow... lots of it

So pretty much I've been snowed in at mi casa in Lindon and not that I don't love snow or anything (cause I do) it's just I can't get to work in Salt Lake and now I'm thinking maybe I should have just stuck with a job in Orem or Provo... ya well I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see how my little car handles all this snow...As of today there is a foot and a half of snow on the ground... It snowed all yesterday, all night and pretty much all of today. So I've just been working for my best friends dad selling stuff on the internet and getting mortgage papers signed and what not... so it could be worse, I could be making zero bucks but instead I've made 300 in 2 days... which quite frankly I don't mind :)
Heather goes out of town tomorrow for three weeks so I get to "babysit" Cami... HAHAHA! She's almost 15 but I don't care she's a good kid, as long as she gets her phone to me by 10 pm I really don't mind what she does! She has tons of friends I'm sure she'll keep herself entertained.
As for me, hopefully I can start working in Salt Lake, and if not I AM SCREWED! But hey look at the brightside, theres lots of snow :)

1 comment:

Kevin&Amby said...

Nice blog. Sounds like you are busy. E-mail me your e-mail address at my work e-mail, OK?
Dad